Thursday, January 20, 2011

Radio Interview: Chickens & Goats on The Rob McNealy Program

I've often marveled at how sustainable food issues can make for (seemingly) strange bedfellows. As a lifelong left-leaning progressive, I've formed many friendships and alliances with right-leaning libertarian folk, who believe just as strongly as I do about the importance of access to healthy, self-produced food.

Rob McNealy fits that description. He and I may not agree on everything, but we sure can share our thoughts in earnest about the value of backyard gardens, frugality, sustainability, and the ridiculousness of bureaucratic rules that prevent people from producing their own food. 

Rob recently invited me to join him for a conversation on his radio program -- click here to listen to the interview.

No comments: