Thursday, February 25, 2010

"So You (Don't Particularly) Want to Be a Farmer"

This article was sent to me by my friend Everett, and it is one of the best things I've read in a long time. I dedicate this posting to my wonderful husband Brian, who never dreamed in a million years that he'd regularly spend his day off walking the goats with his wife.

"This (article) is not for my readers who have enthusiastically embraced the agrarian lifestyle... This post is for your loved ones... the people who have tied their lives to yours, and who are now wondering what has happened to their yoked partner? In some cases, they may be wondering whether to unhitch and run in the opposite direction, since their beloved child/partner/sibling/best friend/whatever has gone completely 'round the bend and is talking about farms."

No comments: